samedi 19 mai 2007

There, all is order and beauty,



Spots : A'ksha Paradise, Straits of A'ksha (144, 202, 22)
Models : Katsuya
Photographer : Dmitri
Music : Praise You / FatBoy Slim






Katsuya is Sevader's adopted daughter. Thanks to her for this session in A'ksha. Katsuya's beauty was enlighted in this place which is one of my best spot in Sl and always makes me think to the Baudelaire's poem : Invitation to a voyage.

My child, my sister,
Think how sweet it would be
To go away and live together there!
To love at our leisure,
To love and to die
In the country that resembles you!
The hazy suns
Of those embroiled skies
Hold for my spirit,
The so mysterious charms,
Of your treacherous eyes,
Shining through their tears.

There, all is order and beauty,
Luxury, calm, and delight.

Aucun commentaire: